On this page you will find a list of jobs in Gloucestershire. A selection of part time jobs in Gloucestershire as well as full-time, contract and temporary jobs with links to full details including a job description, salary offered and contact details for applying for the job or for finding out more details about the job vacancy via Jobs365
The jobs on this page are location in and around Gloucestershire.
Current Gloucestershire Job Vacancies
Restaurant General Manager. Cirencester
We are a KFC franchise and we are looking to recruit a Restaurant General Manager in the Cirencester area.
Our restaurants are run by people who know and love the restaurant business. We are looking for leadership at every level and as a Restaurant General Manager you will be responsible for supporting and leading your team in the smooth running of your store.
Main duties and responsibilities Restaurant General Manager:
- Maximise the sales and profitability in the restaurants and ensure that all resources are at correct levels.
- Accurately forecast sales and labour taking into account current trends and future promotions.
- Ensure all financial and administrative procedures are adhered to at all times and discrepancies are investigated and reported.
- Ensure that the labour schedules and all paperwork, including personnel documentation and files are completed and maintained correctly.
- Ensure all Company standards are met and cleaning work is carried out.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Ensure that the restaurant is correctly staffed and all employees are correctly trained, monitored and coached
- Carry out training and development programmes for Team Leaders and Assistant Managers.
- Handle employee relations issues within the restaurant
- Prepare and hold team and management meetings and brief the team along with any store specific issues.
- Ensure that all Statutory and Company Health, Safety and Food Hygiene regulations are followed and corrective action taken as necessary.
- Provide support to stores within the area as required
The role will require energy, confidence, flexibility, problem solving skills and previous supervisory or management experience in a related industry such as Restaurants, Pubs, Bars, Contract Catering, Hotels, Leisure or Retail.
This is a full time vacancy which requires shift work which may include mornings, afternoons and nights. It will also require weekend shifts. The position pays approx. £23,000 gross per year, plus performance related bonuses.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline date: 12/05/2017
Full Time Factory Operative
Winstones Ice Cream Ltd requires a Full Time Factory Operative
6 MONTH CONTRACT (March to September)
To work, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with possible overtime, hourly rate £9.00 per hour.
Food handling/hygiene certificate preferable but training can be given. Must be reliable, confident and well presented.
The role involves an element of lifting and carrying and material handling training will be given but the role can at times be physically demanding.
Please enquire regarding further details of work in person or on the number below.
To Apply: Tel 01453 873270 if not answered leave a short message with contact details. Alternatively email to email@example.com
Catering Assistant Posts - Seasonal for 2017
We are currently looking for a number of people to complement our Catering Team here at Waterland. Currently we serve a range of simple foods such as Bacon Baps, Chips, Ice Cream, Cake, Tea and Coffee.
This role involves day-to-day customer contact, preparation of foodstuffs, cooking, cleaning, money handling and stock management. Previous catering experience is useful; you will need to hold Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene Certificate. For the right people we can provide support for this course.
Based at Lake 32, at the Cotswold Water Park we have a wide range of clientele from Triathletes to Primary School Children, Sport Specific Training to Families enjoying a day out.
The season starts in March/April and finishes in September currently.
Hours are varied, but will include weekends and school holidays as a minimum. Start times vary from 0730hrs onwards with a minimum of two very early starts due to events booked. Finish times are generally 2030hrs, with the odd later time depending on events.
We can work with various work patterns to ensure all our times are covered, so whether it is a couple of early shifts on a weekend or a full week of hours, with the right skills and attitude this can be accommodated.
Pay is based on minimum pay rates, and we are always reviewing this for the right person.
If you are interested please apply using the form on http://www.ukwatersports.co.uk/employment.htm
Any queries please contact Jo Pendlebury at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a confident and dynamic candidate to join a blue chip firm in Cirencester. Initially working on a fixed term basis, leading to a permanent position. Salary will reflect skills and experience.
The role involves:
- Processing a...
Advertise a Gloucestershire Job Vacancy